The Ferrari 458 Italia unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2009 replaced the 430 and incorporated the technologies developed from the Formula 1 labs.
Enzo Ferrari would say that when you bought one of his engines you got the rest of the car for free, in this case you get searing performance from a 4.5 litre V8 producing 570 horse power and revs right round to 9000rpm, teamed up with a dual-clutch 7 speed Getrag gearbox that shifts in the blink of an eye.
Our very special 2 owner Rosso Mugello Ferrari 458 which comes with the remainder of a 7 year free service plan was built with over £56,400 of factory optional extras making it the most expensive Ferrari 458 we have had the pleasure to retail to date. Incorporating Carbon Fibre Racing Seats trimmed with Nero leather, 20" Gold Speciale Alloys, a black roof Two Tone Body finish, Speciale Sills with the Carbon Fibre Sill Kicks, Carbon Fibre Driving Zone and Steering Wheel with LED's this is a very individual motor car indeed.
Exterior - The paintwork is in excellent order with no blemishes to note.
Wheels - Are in top order with no kerbing.
Interior - Again, in very high order with no excess wearing in the leather seats, trim or carpeting.
Overall this motor car is in pristine condition
(New 7/8mm / Legal Limit 1.6mm)
Front - 6mm
Rear - 6mm
This Ferrari 458 comes with the remainder of the 7 Year Service Contract
30.07.2015 - 1,919 miles
10.08.2016 - 4,470 miles
- Ferrari Wallet
- Ferrari Battery Conditioner
- HPI Report
- Nero Leather with Rosso Stitching
- Rosso Carpets
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats
- Carbon Fibre Driver Zone and Steering Wheel with LED's
- Carbon Fibre Dashboard Inserts
- Carbon Fibre for Central Tunnel
- Satellite Navigation
- Cruise Control
- Electric Steering Wheel Adjustment
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- iPod Connector
- Leather Lower Zone
- Leather Upholstery for Rear Bench
- Leather Upholstery for Headliner in Rosso
- Rosso Seatbelts
- Prancing Horse Embroidered Headrests
- Rosso Mugello
- Black Roof - Two Tone Exterior
- Front Suspension Lift System
- 20 inch Gold Speciale Alloys
- Giallo Modena Brake Calipers
- Sports Exhaust Pipes
- Speciale Sills with Carbon Fibre Sill Kicks
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Advanced Front Lighting System
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Powerfolding Side Mirrors
- Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System
- Anti Stone Chipping Protective Film
Whilst all best endeavours are undertaken, the information contained on the Nick Whale Sports Cars Direct website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
The information contained in the material in the website is only for information purposes, and all users should take care to check the information is correct. The website contains material provided by third parties and manufacturers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.